Call Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jim Sullivan to Get Your Criminal or Juvenile Records Sealed or Expunged

US Army Posters

If you are having trouble getting a job, renting an apartment, joining the military or going to college and need to get your criminal or juvenile records sealed or expunged, call Houston Texas criminal trial lawyer Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428.  Depending on the circumstances of your criminal or juvenile case, you may or may not be eligible.  A criminal or juvenile record may be holding you back from your full potential.  If you are eligible, you can get a new start without having to explain your past every time you apply for a job or other opportunities.


Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.