You May Need a Richmond, Texas Criminal Trial Lawyer if You Are Obsessed Over Your Ex-Girlfriend and Force Her to Go With You by Threat of Violence
Richmond, TX/Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Attorney Jim Sullivan represents real people accused of all kinds of criminal offenses, including Kidnapping. If you need a Richmond, TX Criminal Trial Lawyer, you can call Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428 or contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHAPTER 20. KIDNAPPING AND UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT
§ 20.03. KIDNAPPING. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person.
(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that:
(1) the abduction was not coupled with intent to use or to threaten to use deadly force;
(2) the actor was a relative of the person abducted; and
(3) the actor’s sole intent was to assume lawful control of the victim.
(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.
TEXAS CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
Serving clients throughout Texas, including Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Grange, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fayette County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyers for Real Solutions (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Fights to Make Justice Color Blind (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Attorney Lives By And Keeps His Word (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Sugarland, Texas & Fort Bend County Criminal Trial Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Learning How to Live (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Knows the Value of a Legal Defense (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
Tags: Austin County Texas, Brazoria County Texas, Chambers County Texas, Colorado County Texas, Fort Bend County Texas, Galveston County Texas, Jim Sullivan, Missouri City Texas, Richmond Texas, Texas, Waller County Texas, Wharton County Texas