Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors
“Go and learn what the Scriptures mean when they say, ‘Instead of offering sacrifices to Me, I want you to be merciful to others.’ I didn’t come to invite good people to be my followers. I came to invite sinners”. ~Matthew 9:13
Houston criminal defense lawyer Jim Sullivan represents clients at trial. While Jim Sullivan works hard to win every case, the reality is that many, if not most, accused committed the offense and some were even caught in the act. On these cases, the definition of “winning” must also include beating the best offer from the government. One recent jury trial illustrates this principle. Jim Sullivan represented a man in a Harris County Criminal District Court accused of sexual assault. The testimonial and physical evidence was overwhelming and convincing. The man was found guilty by the jury. However, Jim Sullivan persuaded the jury to be merciful to the accused and to recommend probation. The man ultimately received 5 years probation instead of the 5 years in prison that the government offered him prior to trial. If you need a Houston criminal trial lawyer, you can call Jim Sullivan & Associates right now at 281-546-6428 or contact at email@example.com.
HOUSTON CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
Serving clients throughout Texas, including Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Encourages Writing Down Experiences (harriscountycriminallawyers.wordpress.com)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Accused to Walk Down the Right Path (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Are Knowledgeable, Capable and Zealous (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Cypress, Texas & Harris County Criminal Lawyers Jim Sullivan & Associates (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Anahuac, Texas & Chambers County Criminal Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)