Texas Criminal Trial Lawyer Jim Sullivan Is Creative
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something. ~Frank Capra, Italian-American film director, 20th century
Houston Texas Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan is creative in his approach to criminal defense work. He looks beyond the offense report. When he has a hunch that there is more to the story than meets the eye, he digs and delves into the story, searching for and piecing together facts and subtle nuances that he can fashion into a reasonable theory of the case. To properly defend any case, you must have a theory of the case that will make sense to a jury of 6 or 12 people (depending on whether it is a misdemeanor or felony charge). You must be able to translate this theory of the case into a compelling and persuasive closing argument. If you cannot boil this theory down into 1 or 2 short sentences, then you do not have a good grasp of the facts, the defense or the theory.
Jim Sullivan has prepared many misdemeanor and felony cases for trial. Proper trial preparation takes time and requires focus and creativity. It requires an understanding of the law and the facts. It is somewhat like putting together a large jigsaw puzzle. You have to search for and identify all of the important facts and then put them together into a plausible defensive theory. If you are successful, your case will either be dismissed on or before the trial date or the jury will return a verdict of not guilty.
If you need a Houston criminal trial lawyer, you can call Attorney Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428 or contact email@example.com.
- Texas Criminal Trial Lawyer Jim Sullivan Visits Crime Scenes (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Texas Criminal Lawyers Jim Sullivan & Associates Examines the Details (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Cypress, Texas & Harris County Criminal Lawyers Jim Sullivan & Associates (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Keep Their Ideals (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Conroe & Montgomery County Texas Criminal Lawyers Jim Sullivan & Associates (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)