Texas Code of Criminal Procedure – Chapter 40. New Trials
TEXAS CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 40. NEW TRIALS
Art. 40.001. NEW TRIAL ON MATERIAL EVIDENCE. A new trial shall be granted an accused where material evidence favorable to the accused has been discovered since trial.
Added by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 11.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
- Houston Texas Criminal Trial Attorney Jim Sullivan Can Defend You on Aggravated Assault Charges (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Expungement Attorney / Houston Expunction Lawyer Jim Sullivan (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Expunction Attorney / Houston Expungement Lawyer Jim Sullivan (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Fight Their Cases at a Jury Trial (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Texas Criminal Trial Attorney Jim Sullivan Can Defend You on Aggravated Assault Charges (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Harris County Criminal Defense Attorney Jim Sullivan Persuades (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)