Hempstead/Waller County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Will Fight for You at Trial
The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. ~Sven-Goran Eriksson, Swedish football manager, present day.
Hempstead/Waller County Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan can represent you well in court. He will fight the government for you all the way to a jury trial. Take some advice–
- Don’t be afraid of failure.
- Pleading guilty to false charges is failure.
- Confessing to a crime you did not commit is failure.
If you want to succeed in criminal court, you must be bold, brave and courageous. Be willing to take your case to trial. Make the government prove their case against you. It is the only way to have a chance at receiving a not guilty. No one was ever found not guilty who pled guilty in court. The only way to receive an acquittal from a jury is to go to trial.
- Do not go to court alone.
- Do not be intimidated.
- A conviction could ruin your life.
If you need a dedicated Hempstead Criminal Lawyer, you can call Jim Sullivan and Associates right now at 281-546-6428.
- Brookshire / Waller County Criminal Defense Lawyer Jim Sullivan Can Get You Justice (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Arrested in Fort Bend County? Needville Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Jim Can Defend You (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
Tags: Criminal Defense Attorney, Criminal defense lawyer, HEMPSTEAD, Hempstead Texas, Houston, Jim Sullivan, Jury trial, Lawyer, Texas, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Waller, Waller County, Waller County Criminal Attorney, Waller County Criminal Lawyer, Waller Texas