DISCLAIMER: The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates maintains this website exclusively for informational purposes. It is not legal or other professional advice and does not necessarily represent the opinion of The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates or its clients. Using this site, using information from it, or communicating with The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates through this site by Internet email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates.
Online readers should not act or decline to act, based on content from this site, without first consulting an attorney or other appropriate professional. Because the law changes constantly, this website’s content may not indicate the current state of the law. Nothing on this site predicts or guarantees future results. The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates is not liable for the use or interpretation of information contained on this site, and expressly disclaims all liability for any actions you take or do not take, based on this site’s content.
The Law Office of Houston Criminal Attorneys Jim Sullivan and Associates does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for content accessed through this website’s links to other Internet resources. Correctness and adequacy of information on those sites is not guaranteed, and unless otherwise stated, The Law Office of Jim Sullivan and Associates is not associated with such linked sites.
Laws and regulations often differ from one jurisdiction to another. Materials on this website may be inappropriate in your jurisdiction.
- Cypress, Texas & Harris County Criminal Lawyers Jim Sullivan & Associates (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Expunction Attorney / Houston Expungement Lawyer Jim Sullivan (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Knows the Value of a Legal Defense (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Anahuac, Texas & Chambers County Criminal Lawyers (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)